Chain 0002: 2x15mm Faceted Bar Link Chain
Your choice of three antique plates or matte black (copper oxide) plate over brass chain. Faceted bar links with 3 rings connecting each bar link helps make a nice drape. The center link is an easy place to attach beaded dangles.
This chain wears great long or short.
We love cutting 36 to 40 inches of this chain, then wire wrapping random colors and sizes of beads to each center link. Close ends with clasp and wear it long!!
- Antique plates or matte black (copper oxide) plate over brass
- Lead-free, nickel-free brass chain
- Bar links measure 15 mm long and approx. 2mm at the widest point
- Bar links have flat, angular faces
- You get approx. 1-1/4 links per inch
- All links are soldered closed
- Sold by the foot, the more footage you buy the more you save
- Each of three small links measure approximately 4mm long x 3mm wide
- We suggest 12mm or 15mm clasp and 4mm jumpring for the connection
- We ship longest sections with as few connections as possible. We can not guarantee one long continuous length